Imam Walee in Fresno Loses House to Fire

On July 15, Imam Abdul Walee's home caught on fire while he was at the masjid. His family is safe and Imam Walee was forced to setup in a motel. He is now in a second motel at the time of publishing.

May Allah make things easy for our brother. Please make sure to support him in whatever way possible. Here are his Cashapp details:

Walee The Dai

Qur’an, baby items, clothes, and toiletries, etc… are needed.
Make sure to keep him and hos family in your dua'.